Job Title: SEO Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 year experience (fresher with SEO training/certification may apply) Compensation: Best in the industry for fresher or 0 -1 year experience candidate.
Krayons has remodelled itself as a professional web presence management company. We have since started inducting people with bold ideas and exceptional talents.
We provide cost effective solutions with guaranteed higher ROIs by integrating modernized and proven Marketing skills. Our management team comprises of seasoned professionals who have several years of experience in Marketing & Sales leadership roles.
We have achieved significant client success in India as well as internationally (US, Europe, APAC)
- Should possess good understanding of SEO and its rapidly evolving dynamics. Understand how to build a long term SEO strategy which includes Keyword research, content, links, on-site optimization, off-page link building and competitor analysis.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics tool and Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmasters tool).
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool and other industry leading keyword research tools.
- Experience with marketing tools/processes such as Kissmetrics, HubSpot, A/B Testing tools, Heatmap tools, Adwords, Webmaster.
- Knowledge of Excel will be a huge plus.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in- hand with.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to- date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
- Familiarity with Content Strategy.
- Good Knowledge of customer engagement on Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter and Google plus.